talentadongCPA

I accidentally read his journal.
I mean, accidentally saw it, then intentionally read it.
It was just a simple notebook for one of his subjects.

I was bothered, touched, and amazed by his entries.
At first, I was laughing because of what I was doing.
Then, as I went on, I got serious.
The entries were mostly about himself and our family.

After reading all the entries, I pretended that I was laughing at him. But deep inside I felt the pain he's into. I got to understand him. I can't believe some of his entries.


I promised that I'll do my best to help him lessen the burden he feels.
I promised that he'll never feel the same when I find a work.
I promised that I continue to be her sister for life.


You know that I'm proud of you, so much. 

1 comment:

Ako Si Nikki said...

kakaiyak naman to... he sure is blessed to have you boss...

dont worry, he will be fine.. :)