number 7

Highschool pa lang ako,
tumatak na sa isip ko ang number seven.
Sabi ng religion teacher ko,
seven means forever.
Mula noon I had love the number.
It became one of my favorite numbers.

I had six relationships.
Relationships which I considered as failures.
It all failed partly because of me.
I always failed my bf-gf relationships.
Masakit sa aking I never had any relationship which lasted kahit for a year lang sana.
Before, lagi kong sinasabai na my next relationship will last longer.
But, I always failed.

Ngayon, I'm really into the idea na
hindi ko na kailangang paabutin pa sa pito.
I chose to live on my own. Once I told my friend na
hindi trip o kalokohan ang pinagsasasabi ko.
I'm serious. I had lots of reason.
And alam kong hindi nila maiintindihan,
kasi wala sila sa kalagayan ko.

I decided that I would refuse, prevent, and avoid to love someone.
I decided to never love somebody.
I decided not to have  Mr. Siyete.

and they lived happily ever after will never be into reality for my story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sad*

why? bakit ganyan? to love is to take risk, and if you're not willing to risk slot #7 then you don't want it bad enough.

*glad*

siguro tama! tama that you don't rush into this thing called love kasi hindi naman ito minamadali if you really want it to last until the last, but never say that H-E-A will never be into reality in your story coz even fairytales, the Happy endings take place on the last page.

hope he'll find you soon before or right after you graduate. it's good to have someone who carries half of your heart.

n_n

shexplanation said...

for anonymous,
thanks for the comment.
guess it's one of my attitudes,
im not a risk-taker,
lalo na pagdating sa love.
masyado na akong nasaktan.
sabi ko nga, i have lots of reasons.

sana hindi na niya ako mahanap :)

thank you ulit whoever you are :)

Ako Si Nikki said...

toinks to.. nu bang pinagsasabi mo.. wala yan.. lilipas din yan.. ako lang ang may karapatan magsabi niyan ok..

slot number 7 is open.. i declare...

hahha.. hwag kang kumontra...

shexplanation said...

bakit si maya lang ang may karapatan magsabi nyan? ako rin naman ah, meron?

slot number 7 is closed, and will never be available.
hehehe :)
stubborn me.

Anonymous said...

toinks, nahuli na yata ako..sayang magpapasched pa naman sana ako ng interview. T_T

pero sabi nga, to love someone doesn't mean to commit with that person, minsan kailangan mo nalang maging kuntento at maging masaya with whatever connection meron ka para dun sa espesyal na tao.

pero saludo parin ako sayo simpliXIEty..at nakagawa ka ng desisyon para sa sarili mo.

*hugs*

Ako Si Nikki said...

and sometimes, to love someone need not mean having the usual connection we know.. sometimes, just knowing you love the person if but enough to be miserable at at the same time happy..

haha.. wanna know my new year's resolution?

Unknown said...

ayoko nang magcomment dto,.
OVERKILL na,...

basat isa lang ang point ko.
start with step ONE she,
step one.

:')

shexplanation said...

for the 2nd anonymous:
maApply ka? hahaha
baka masakatan lang kita. hahaha

for maya and the boss:
i'm moving on :)