songs for them


Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say hi and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cos they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby

Princess, isa sa mga tawag ko sa kanya.
Because of this, kinakantahan ko siya ng kantang 'to kapag gusto ko siyang asarin.

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no


So proud of him,
a good dancer, an excellent student,
and funny.

Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?


Lumisan man siya,
laging may puwang ang isang tulad niya
sa puso ko.

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire

Sabi nga niya,
isang atenistang may mataas na cost of living,
maraming pangarap ang gustong tuparin sa buhay.

She's starin' at me
I'm sittin' wonderin' what she's thinkin'
Nobody's talkin' 'cause talkin' just turns into screamin'
And now it?s I'm yellin' over her, she yellin' over me
All that that means is neither of us is listening


Gustong-gusto niyang sinasayaw ‘to,
lalo na kapag lights off and may sinasayawan siya.

Madalas, we remember important people in our lives
through the songs we hear.

I really love music,
though it doesn't fit me.

Music makes me feel relaxed and at peace.

4 comments:

Ako Si Nikki said...

sigh..

knabahan na naman ako sa post mo..

double sigh..

iba na ang playlist ko ngayon eh.. most of the songs i listen to right now may not be familiar to many.. but they are really nice..

21guns..

triple sigh..:(

shexplanation said...

pasensya ate.

i'm just too inlove with music,
wala na akong maisip na i-post kundi ang tungkol sa mga awiting nakakapagpaalala sa mga taong espesyal sa'kin.



lilipas din ang kantang yan.

Unknown said...

para kay simpliXIEty...

yeah, wait 'til i'm a billionare.
hehhehe.

kaso NEED YOU NOW and theme song ko ngayon eH.

shexplanation said...

@braveheart: okay. sige. kaw kasi naaalala ko dyan eh.