see you soon

What if I die now,
iiyak ka ba?

S'yempre naman,
anong klaseng tanong yan.
Keep safe.
Sorry sa times na wala ako.

There are things that should be understood
even if it's not clear.
Don't worry, I'm taking care of myself,
'cause no one else will...
Don't apologize, Keep safe as well.

Thank you din...
...Sabi ka lang kung may maitutulong ako.

Don't worry about me.
Settle things of your priority.
...It will subside.
If ever we might part ways
because of wha'ts happening,
just remember that...
you always have a friend
waiting at the crossroads.

Same here.
Wala namang magbabago.
Don't think of any thing...
Palagaing may nakakaalala sa'yo.
Never let yourself down.

4 comments:

shexplanation said...

this blog is for princess.

we'll see each other soon.

shexplanation said...

yellowcab and braveheart,

I really swear, di nyo kilala
si bituingGala.

Ako Si Nikki said...

sige na nga.. di na mangungulit kung sino si bituingGala..

para kanino ba yung entry? kay my Sam mo?

sino ba talaga si sam sayo?

shexplanation said...

bituingGala is a highschool friend and classmate.
mySAM is a special friend. hehehe