I just felt it :(

10.24.10
9:37PM
I was home. I felt better. I thought I would forget a while, but then someone texted me. It’s as if he was blaming me for what happened. I was hurt, again. I was teary-eyed. I didn’t let those tears fall for I was home. I was hurt. I am really hurt.


10.24.10
9:46PM
I guess I was really wrong for what I did. I should be the one to be blamed. I should’ve consulted those who have the know-how. Or maybe I shouldn’t have helped at all. I had no hidden agenda or bad intentions. All I really wanted was to help and participate. I never thought this would happen. I never thought of this issue. It degraded me as a person. Nanliliit na ako sa mga naririnig ko. Ang baba na nang tingin ko sa sarili ko. Gabay’s credibility is at stake because of me. I really don’t know what to do. I am scared of what might happen. I’m really afraid of the thoughts I have now.

2 comments:

Ako Si Nikki said...

i dont know what happened.. but we hope for the best.. dont worry too much.. kilala mo sarili mo, stick to that.. im sure kung may nagawa ka mang mali, it wasnt intentional..

shit happens.. it really does.. but it doesn't make us less of our worth..

hugs...

shexplanation said...

thanks ate :)