BrunoMarsism

Nothin’ on you always remind me of him. He asked me if I already heard Bruno Mars’ Just the way you are. I searched for its lyrics and never paid attention to it. Three days ago, some of my friends sang the song in their own version. The song captured my heart. I like it. I simply love it. The lyrics and the arrangement made by them were awesome. Starting that day, the song keeps on playing on my mind, LSS na rin ika nga. Two days ago, Mr.Maurag showcased his talent in a pageant. With a guitar, he sang the new song which mesmerized me. For sure, there were a lot of girls who had a crush on him for what he did. Maurag ka talaga.

2 comments:

Ako Si Nikki said...

ah.. maurag talaga yan si mr. maurag... too bad i wasnt able to get to know him well too..

shexplanation said...

hehehe. sayang nga ate.