I'll be over you

I’d read one of your messages.
And a reality came into my mind.
I know this will be difficult for me,
but I have to, I need to.
From now on, I’ll let go of the feelings I have for you.
I’ll move on and just be happy of the friendship we have.

The time I was away, I enjoyed so much.
I enjoyed the new environment with my new friends.
Somehow I forgot about you, but there were times I missed you so much.
You’d always been part of my dreams and hopes.
Minsan nga nasabi ko, I’m willing to forget all what I’ve said about how I want to live my life kung ikaw lang naman ang makakasama ko for the rest of my life.
But I need to wake up from this fantasy and live with the reality.
You’re happy and I should be happy for you.

I know God has reasons why He wants me to do this.


8 comments:

addicted2love said...

aawwwwtzzzzz.. sad naman nito:( hmmm wish you love Simplixiety. Well letting go and moving on is hard. pero you'll get over it.. You'll be ok in time:) yay! muah

Ako Si Nikki said...

dont say youll be over him if you feel its not yet time.. hwag hayaang mahinog sa pilit. time is patient and and will always be willing to wait for you.. kaya sige lang.. dont turn your back sa mga relapse.. dont be scared with getting stranded.. and dont hesitate when you feel like taking another u-turn.. the heart may be foolish at times, pero di ito sinungaling.. hehe.. sige lang boss..

one day, youll wake up and youre really ok.. :)

shexplanation said...

@ate tonee: thank you po. love love love din for you

@maya: di po ito impulse or what, decision ko po ito kasi ready na naman po ako.

Ako Si Nikki said...

ok.. case closed then.. :)

shexplanation said...

hehehe :)

ramon.. said...

i am always here for you :)

Unknown said...

alam mo na :)) love you boss :))
keep on loving, that's the sole purpose of the heart.

missing you.

shexplanation said...

thanks kuya darren :) happy ako na kamo na. haist.

brent: missing you too, hope you're okay na with your eyes. get well.